Tissue Pockets

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give a heads up that I have recently completed sewing some cute Tissue Pockets. 

I know the Moms out there will love these, all Moms need tissues right?  I am going to keep several for myself! 

When it's cold outside and I go inside, my nose always gets really runny.  If I'm on the bus or on the go, I'm always digging in my purse for a wad of tissues I have in there.  Not the most appetizing solution, that's for sure!

These tissue pockets allow you to pop a pre-packaged mini pack of tissues inside, or you can fold tissues in half for easy access whenever you need a tissue.

I have 4 styles available, solid (teal or navy) and 2 bright and fun prints (shown in second photo).

These tissue pockets will be listed on melissabearknits.etsy.com soon!

I am still waiting for a correct response to my last "What is this?" post... If I get a correct answer, the winner will receive the tissue pocket of their choice!  More photos are available on etsy, see you there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ecoSpring Blogger Template