New Year, New Projects, New Approach

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted here, on Etsy or on Facebook.  As some of you may have noticed, my Etsy site has been closed since before Christmas, while I caught up with orders and regrouped. 

You will also notice that I have added a "contact me" button in the top left corner of the sidebar on this page.  This is a direct line to me for all your custom knit requests.  To inspire you a little, I have created a photo gallery which includes many never-before-seen items I have knit over the past year. 

I want to stress, these items are not for sale.  They are all long gone (given away mostly, but some were sold as well).  These are just to show you what can be done with knitting, and what I can do with knitting.

If you're reading this blog, or this message through facebook, it's because you've expressed interest in what I'm up to with my knitting.  If you are inspired by what I've done, please let me know!  If you've got an idea for an upcoming gift, please contact me and we can talk about it.  If you can imagine it, I can mostly likely create it!

I'm going to leave my etsy site up, with a blank item, to re-direct people to this site, and in case someone wishes to pay through etsy.  I can set up reserved sales for anyone who is interested.

In the future this site will be used to show what I am working on and as a way for people to contact me.  I do hope to hear from many of you in the coming months, whenever you need something in knit!

Please check out the gallery:   Melissabearknits 2009 Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ecoSpring Blogger Template